servantsorcerer: (oo2 sad)
Merlin ([personal profile] servantsorcerer) wrote in [community profile] merlinsixwords2016-03-20 08:16 pm
18

(no subject)

I feel like I've slept ages.
hitherthither: (smooth Gwaine is suave)

[personal profile] hitherthither 2016-03-21 12:17 am (UTC)(link)
Might as well have.
hitherthither: (smooth Gwaine is suave)

[personal profile] hitherthither 2016-03-21 12:37 am (UTC)(link)
[He reaches over and brushes some straw out of his hair]

You're lucky I kept the princess out of the stables for this long. And for Gwen to distract him in the last ten minutes.
hitherthither: (lancelot got the cot I got the bed)

[personal profile] hitherthither 2016-03-21 12:53 am (UTC)(link)
Don't mind if I do, then.

[He doesn't hesitate about flopping down next to him]

Any particular reason why you're hiding from the princess today?
hitherthither: (that is relevant to my interests)

[personal profile] hitherthither 2016-03-21 01:07 am (UTC)(link)
Supposedly? Training. Actually? Keeping Percival out of trouble and you out of trouble. Percival's already taken cared of.

[You, he had to track down.]