Arthur should be able help you return them to the stables.
[She looks over at the stall where her horse was typically kept. The white mare still peacefully grazing at her hay]
Looks like you weren't able to scare all of the horses.
[Morgana continues to stroke along the horse's mane and looks at Merlin, a funny look in her eyes. She looks like she wishes to say something but shakes her head]
Does Arthur treat you well?
[She laughs goodnaturedly and pats his shoulder]
I have faith that you shall have the horses back before we ride out for the day, won't you, Merlin?
I'll ask for the princess to not be so harsh upon you when you finally do arrive, then.
Other options:
no subject
no subject
[Oh boy.]
I may have accidentally caused a small fire, which in turn sent the horses in the stables running.
All of them.
In every direction.
no subject
Arthur should be able help you return them to the stables.
[She looks over at the stall where her horse was typically kept. The white mare still peacefully grazing at her hay]
Looks like you weren't able to scare all of the horses.
no subject
[He grins at the horse, and nods to it, and it nods back.] Your horse was standing behind me.
no subject
[Morgana continues to stroke along the horse's mane and looks at Merlin, a funny look in her eyes. She looks like she wishes to say something but shakes her head]
Does Arthur treat you well?
no subject
Arthur treats me like most things he doesn't want to see much, just well enough to not cross lines.
no subject
no subject
Some days, I think it would be better if I had not gotten up.
I may be a little late for everything else, it seems.
Sorry.
no subject
[She laughs goodnaturedly and pats his shoulder]
I have faith that you shall have the horses back before we ride out for the day, won't you, Merlin?
no subject
Yes, probably.
no subject
I'll ask for the princess to not be so harsh upon you when you finally do arrive, then.
no subject
I hope the day is treating you well.